httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jens-Uwe Mozdzen <jmozd...@nde.ag>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSL session problem
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 13:44:42 GMT
Hi Tom,

Zitat von Tom Evans <tevans.uk@googlemail.com>:
> On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 10:36 PM, Jens-U. Mozdzen <jmozdzen@nde.ag> wrote:
>> Zitat von Jens-Uwe Mozdzen <jmozdzen@nde.ag>:

>>> [...]
>>

>> Anything I should do differently to get at least an ack from this list? Or
>> is there some other, more appropriate list? I'd then be grateful for some
>> pointer...
>>

> ack. This is the appropriate list, but I haven't a clue about your
> in-depth SSL issue.

thank you for the response :)

> [...]
> If it doesn't, at least you can tell the list a stock apache and stock
> SSL experienced this error, which may be more enticing than having to
> setup a vendor's old stack to find (potentially) old bugs.

As I was able to show that a current Apache/openssl combo works, I'm
taking this to the vendor support channels to get resolved.

As this is a rather complicated issue indeed, in a code area which had
stirred some dust earlier and the SuSE server is rather common, I
wanted to get a first opinion from the list. Now that I have, I know
whom to bug ;)

With regards,
Jens
--
Jens-U. Mozdzen                         voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983