httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Arnold <carn...@electrichendrix.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] JkWorkerFile (mod_jk)
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 22:51:56 GMT
On Mar 28, 2013, at 12:26 PM, "Tom Evans" wrote:

> Are you including this config file multiple times? Perhaps once
> explicitly, and once as a

>That I know of, this is the only time it is being called. With that said, in httpd.conf
I have an include statement pointing to /etc/apache2
>/conf.d. Maybe jk.conf is placed in a place where it is automatically being read/loaded
and my file reads/loads it also?

Ok, i moved the jk.conf file to .opt/alfresco/tomcat/conf and now i do not get the "only allowed
once" described in a previous post.
However, now when accessing http://share.domain.com, the result is directories and files are
listed, the jsp files are not running. Here is my complete setup:
jk.conf-
# simple configuration for apache (for AJP connector, modul mod_jk.so)

<IfModule mod_jk.c>

JkWorkersFile /opt/alfresco/tomcat/workers.properties
JkLogFile /var/log/alfresco/mod_jk.log
JkShmFile /var/log/alfresco/shm

# Log level to be used by mod_jk
JkLogLevel error

# The following line mounts all JSP files and the /servlet/ uri to tomcat
#JkMount /servlets-examples/servlet/* ajp13
JkMount /share/*.jsp ajp13

</IfModule>

virtualhost-
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName share.domain.com

#RewriteEngine On
#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/share/
#RewriteCond %{HTTPS} on
#RewriteRule ^/. http://share.paradixent.com/share/ [P]
#JkMount /share/* worker1

<IfModule mod_jk.c>

# The following line makes apache aware of the location of
# the /jsp-examples context
Alias /share "/opt/alfresco/tomcat/webapps/share"
<Directory "/opt/alfresco/tomcat/webapps/share">
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
allow from all
</Directory>

# The following line mounts all JSP files and the /servlet/ uri to tomcat
#JkMount /servlets-examples/servlet/* ajp13
JkMount /share/*.jsp ajp13

# The following line prohibits users from directly accessing WEB-INF
<Location "/share/WEB-INF/">
#AllowOverride None
deny from all
</Location>

# if not specified, the global error log is used
ErrorLog /var/log/apache2domain.com-error_log
CustomLog /var/log/apache2/domain.com-access_log combined

</IfModule>

</VirtualHost>

httpd.conf-
# mod_jk
Include /opt/alfresco/tomcat/conf/jk.conf

Mod_jk is loaded:
web:~ # /usr/sbin/httpd2 -M
Loaded Modules:
jk_module (shared)
perl_module (shared)
php5_module (shared)
Syntax OK

Here is the log from apache:
[Thu Mar 28 18:40:14 2013] [error] [client pub ip] proxy: Error reading from remote server
returned by /error/HTTP_INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR.html.var
[Thu Mar 28 18:40:28 2013] [error] [client pub ip] (70007)The timeout specified has expired:
proxy: error reading status line from remote server share.paradixent.com
[Thu Mar 28 18:40:28 2013] [error] [client pub ip] proxy: Error reading from remote server
returned by /error/HTTP_INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR.html.var

Any ideas why the jsp's are being listed instead of running?