httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bhanu <bhan...@linuxwaves.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: client connection being passed to apache modules
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:01:21 GMT
> Hi,
>
> I am using Apache with mod_gsoap.
> Is there any way in which I can send the client connection information to
> the module mod_gsoap.
>
> In the handler function I could see a pointer to an object of type struct
> request_rec being passed as an argument to the handler function. Is this
> the
> right way...?
> Is there any other way by which,  Every client connection status can be
> sent
> to the Apache modules?
... [show rest of quote]

Connection level info is available in r->connection, or
connection-oriented hooks are available that get passed it as an
argument directly.

Thanks for the reply Eric.
I checked the value of r->connection->aborted and it didn't change when the
client is closed.

how to add connection-oriented hooks and how this information gets passed to
modules (mod_gsoap).
-Bhanu