httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Arnold <carn...@electrichendrix.com>
Subject [users@httpd] JkWorkerFile (mod_jk)
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:20:07 GMT
Apache2.12.x on SLES11 SP2.
I am trying to get apache2 mod_jk working with apache to access a webapp. I have loaded the
mod_jk module and configured a virtual host and workers.properties file like so:

virtualhost:
<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName share.domain.com

<IfModule mod_jk.c>

    # The following line makes apache aware of the location of
    # the /jsp-examples context
    Alias /share "/opt/alfresco/tomcat/webapps/share"
    <Directory "/opt/alfresco/tomcat/webapps">
	Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
	allow from all
    </Directory>

    # The following line mounts all JSP files and the /servlet/ uri to tomcat
    #JkMount /servlets-examples/servlet/* ajp13
    JkMount /share/*.jsp ajp13

    # The following line prohibits users from directly accessing WEB-INF
    <Location "/share/WEB-INF/">
	AllowOverride None
	deny from all
    </Location>

</IfModule>

</VirtualHost>

jk.conf:
<IfModule mod_jk.c>

    JkWorkersFile /opt/alfresco/tomcat/workers.properties
    JkLogFile /var/log/alfresco/mod_jk.log
    JkShmFile /var/log/alfresco/shm

    # Log level to be used by mod_jk
    JkLogLevel error

</IfModule>

When i restart apache, i get:
JkWorkerFile only allowed once
and apache does not start until i comment out the jkworkerfile line in jk.conf.
So my question is, does apache already have a jkworkerfile somewhere that i do not know about?
I searched for workers.properties and see only 2, 1 is mine that i created and the other is
in /usr/share/doc/packages/apache2-mod-jk.
I do not have tomcat installed outside of the tomcat the webapp (which is alfresco) installed.