httpd-users mailing list archives

From Asmaa Ahmed <asabatg...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache-kerberos connection
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 15:05:35 GMT

Hello,
I am trying to use mod_auth_kerb in apache to get kerberos authentication for my LDAP accounts,
but still can't get it works!Here is my configuration:
       <Directory /usr/share/davical/htdocs/>         AuthType Kerberos         AuthName
"Calendar Login"         AllowOverride None         Order allow,deny         Allow from all
        Require valid-user         KrbLocalUserMapping on        </Directory>
When open the page, it asks for the login authentication, but even after giving it a valid
one from my kerberos principals keep repeating the same request (asking for user & password)
without getting my page!I don't know what is missing here, but here is my debug logs from
the LDAP/Kerberos server while using "aahmed" account to login.
Feb  3 01:25:45 ldap slapd[1059]: conn=1366 op=1082 SRCH base="cn=DOMAIN.COM,ou=krb5,dc=domain,dc=com"
scope=2 deref=0 filter="(&(|(objectClass=krbPrincipalAux)(objectClass=krbPrincipal))(krbPrincipalName=aahmed@DOMAIN.COM))"Feb
 3 01:25:45 ldap slapd[1059]: conn=1366 op=1082 SRCH attr=krbprincipalname krbcanonicalname
objectclass krbprincipalkey krbmaxrenewableage krbmaxticketlife krbticketflags krbprincipalexpiration
krbticketpolicyreference krbUpEnabled krbpwdpolicyreference krbpasswordexpiration krbLastFailedAuth
krbLoginFailedCount krbLastSuccessfulAuth krbLastPwdChange krbExtraData krbObjectReferences
krbAllowedToDelegateToFeb  3 01:25:45 ldap slapd[1059]: conn=1366 op=1082 SEARCH RESULT tag=101
err=0 nentries=1 text=
Thanks.