httpd-users mailing list archives

From luciano de souza <luchya...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Running Lua pages on Apache
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:05:21 GMT
Hello all,
I want to run a Lua script on Apache. On Linux, the task was trully
sucessful. It was enough to do:

$ sudo apt-get install apache2 lua5.1 luarocks
$ luarocks install cgilua
$ chmod 777 /usr/lib/cgi-bin
$ sudo cp myscript.lp /usr/lib/cgi-bin
$ sudo chmod +x /usr/lib/cgi-bin/myscript.lp
firefox http://localhost/cgi-bin/myscript.lp

On Linux, Apache knows how to call myscript.lp becouse of the first
line of myscript.lp: "#!/usr/local/bin/cgilua". But how about Windows?
Windows does not understand she-bangs.
I suppose the cgilua launcher should be placed in ~\apache\bin. Is this correct?
And where should I place Lua libraries? lua51.dll, luasql/sqlite3.dll,
luaxml.dll, md5.dll, etc?
And where should I place Lua modules? cgilua/autentication.lua,
cgilua/cookies.lua, pl/class.lua, etc?
What are the configuration I should do to run my Lua scripts?
Regards,
Luciano