httpd-users mailing list archives

From NĂ©stor <rot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] I need your Help
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 20:01:39 GMT
Because as a default it goes to the index.html file.
Go to http://localhost/myfilename.html
where myfilename.html is the name of the file
you are trying to access
.

You can just put something inside the index.html file
and see if it shows.

Good Luck!!!

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 11:56 AM, CASTRO MINIAX <alvi.badianga@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi guys  my name is Alvi , I have successfully installed apache web
> server   httpd-2.0.64-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi<http://apache.saix.net//httpd/binaries/win32/httpd-2.0.64-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi>and
 why i typed " localhost "  on my browser   i received the following