httpd-users mailing list archives

From aparna Puram <aparnapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] enable priority and bybusyness feilds in balancer-manger gui
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 05:51:34 GMT
Hello Jeff,

Thanks a ton for the quick response.

I am looking for a output as following :

tickySession	Timeout	FailoverAttempts	Method
JSESSIONID|jsessionid	0	1	bybusyness

Worker URL	         Route	    RouteRedir	   Priority
Factor	Set	Status	BusynessElected	To	From
                                 	node1		172	1	0	Err	1	65	 34K	 69K
                                    	node2		-170	1	0	Ok	0	406	227K	203K

Can you please let me know where exactly can I change the code to see the
priority column in balancer manager gui.

--
Regards,
Aparna Puram