httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Smith <chedders...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] [warn] Init: Session Cache is not configured [hint: SSLSessionCache]
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:10:59 GMT
Trying to get openssl to work locally.  This is the error in my log file:

[warn] Init: Session Cache is not configured [hint: SSLSessionCache]

It led me to this via google, and I tried to make sure it was implemented
properly:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/SSLSessionCache

I have this in my httpd.conf:
<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
    Include conf/ssl.conf
</IfModule>

And I have this in conf/ssl.conf:
#   Inter-Process Session Cache:
#   Configure the SSL Session Cache: First the mechanism
#   to use and second the expiring timeout (in seconds).
#SSLSessionCache        none
#SSLSessionCache        shmht:logs/ssl_scache(512000)
SSLSessionCache        shmcb:/logs/ssl_scache(512000)
#SSLSessionCache         dbm:logs/ssl_scache
SSLSessionCacheTimeout  300

I am still getting the error in the subject line and cannot connect via
https://