httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Daniels <nicolas.dani...@swing.be>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Apache 2.4: Mod Cache: authorization required
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 08:13:03 GMT
Hi,

 > Isnt it what CacheStorePrivate is for?

I tried with this option only, it doesn't work. Seems correct as the
docs says:

"Ordinarily, responses with Cache-Control: private header values will
not be stored in the cache. The |CacheStorePrivate| directive allows
this behavior to be overridden. |CacheStorePrivate| On tells the server
to attempt to cache the resource even if it contains private header
values. Resources requiring authorization will /never/ be cached."

Notice the " Resources requiring authorization will /never/ be cached."

Anyway it works with Cache-Control: public.

I also found a solution for my other problem: cache key computed before
rewrite. Adding a [PT] to the rewrite rule do the trick !

Thanks !