httpd-users mailing list archives

From "kecsolecso@gmail.com" <kecsole...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] httpd2.2 mod_headers, need a directive for manipulate headers of non-success (non-2xx) responses
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 05:59:31 GMT
Thank you for your answer.
I'm aware of values of status code header. I just do not know how to construct a directive
that works upon non successful ones. Some sites write that the combination of always and onsuccess
conditions of Header would work but in case of ProxyPass former does not work.

Csaba
-----Original Message-----
From: Igor Cicimov
Sent:  2013.02.12, 22:47
To: users
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] httpd2.2 mod_headers, need a directive for manipulate headers of
non-success (non-2xx) responses

On 12/02/2013 7:42 PM, "Csaba Kecse-Nagy" <kecsolecso@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to construct a directive in my httpd.conf file that is for
all non-success responses of my site.
> In the following link
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_headers.html#Header there is a
sentence which would be perfect if I could set: "You're adding a header to
a non-success (non-2xx) response, such as a redirect, in which case only
the table corresponding to always is used in the ultimate response."

> Please help me constructing a directive section into the configuration
file that handles all not successful (non-2xx) responses. I would like to
manipulate some header parameters, something like this:

> <LocationMatch "/">
>       Header non-success unset Cookiename
> </LocationMatch>
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Csaba

You are looking after Status-Code header. Read here for its values