httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Denis BUCHER (lists)" <dbuche...@hsolutions.ch>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Very confused about Re-negotiation request failed (and SSLInsecureRenegotiation)
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:22:15 GMT
Dear Edward,

On my side, the solution was to provide to these people a*non-SSL link
*and it worked for all of them.

But what's strange is that most of them told me that "their browser is
uptodate" and that their computer was recent.
The problem came mostly with people having MacOS and Safari as far as I
know.

Our SSL certificate is not a very expensive Verisign or Thawte SSL
certificate but a cheap one, with "chains". We did that because we don't
use it intensively.
Do you think this could also be part of the problem ?

Best regards,

Denis