httpd-users mailing list archives

From Riccardo Cohen <r.co...@realty-property.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] moving from mod_php to mod_fcgid : rewrite problem
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 07:16:14 GMT
Hello
I received some clues from this list members, thanks for that. But
unfortunately my problem is not solved.

It's not that I want others to focus on me, but I'm quite sure that
there is a real problem (if not why would it work perfectly on mod_php
?), I could not find any solution googling about it (even with the help
of the host technical team), and I would like a confirmation that 1)
it's not an error from my understanding, and 2) there is no workaround
for it.

So I'll be very pleased to here from some qualified developer before I
spend 2 days to modify and retest all my application.

Thanks in advance.

--
Riccardo Cohen
+33 (0)6 09 83 64 49