httpd-users mailing list archives

From <terry.coo...@sympatico.ca>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Passing proxy authentication user name
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:46:47 GMT

That's the option.

I don't have the user's name, that's what I need from the proxy-authorization header which
is coming from the proxy server.

> Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:16:12 +0000
> From: nick@webthing.com
> To: users@httpd.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Passing proxy authentication user name
>
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:08:42 +0000
> <terry.cooper@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>

> > I have dumped the env and it doesn't include the auth info. I have confirmed that
the proxy-authorization header is being sent by the proxy server.
> > I found somewhere, that I can't find again, something that implied that apache had
to be compiled with a specific option to allow it to transmit this header to the pages or
scripts. I really hope that this isn't the case as I really don't have the weeks required
to get a server to build a compile environment and gather all the bits and pieces that I'd
need to do that.