httpd-users mailing list archives

From Al Zick ...@familysafeinternet.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Please help Apache Segmentation fault
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 13:21:53 GMT
Hello,

I am seeing "[notice] child pid 16566 exit signal Segmentation fault
(11)" in my apache error_log. There is something like 66790 in maybe
1 or 2 days. I think this
problem is being caused by php. Also, I am getting many core dumps
from apache. I wonder if this could be causing the issue that I am
having with sokva. Since the
child process does not exit cleanly, could it be leaving things in
the kernel, eventually filling the kernel's sokva area? I now have my
kern.somaxkva = 100663296.
This is not helping.  If I don't reboot the system everyday, then all
apache processes go into a stat of sokva. I am desperate to find a
solution!

Thanks,
Al