httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Smith, Mitchell" <mitchell.sm...@cwc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] LogFormat to show Load balanced host
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:29:03 GMT
Hi,

I have been looking through the documentation.

I use apache2 as a loadbalacer for some application server.

Is it possible to include the jvmRoute or other detail on the serving host
in the error log (Or any log)

I think adding %{jvmRoute}C would achieve this but do not currently have a
test environment available to verify this.

Effectivly my LogFormat would be defined as (Added to default error
LogFormat)

>  LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"
> \"%{jvmRoute}C\"" combined

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
--
*Mitchell Smith
*

The information contained in this email (and any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient
and have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email
and delete the message and any attachments.
If you are not the named addressee, you must not copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use
the information contained in this email.
Cable & Wireless Communications Plc and its affiliates reserve the right to monitor all
email communications through their networks to
ensure regulatory compliance.

Cable & Wireless Communications Plc is a company registered in England & Wales with
number:
07130199 and offices located at 3rd Floor, 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ