httpd-users mailing list archives

From Igor Cicimov <icici...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] multiple ProxyPassReverseCookieDomains
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 03:12:48 GMT
On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:59 AM, Alan McDuff <alan.mcduff@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I haven't tried them because I didn't know about them, and don't have the
> slightest idea how to use them to debug my case after I installed Firefox
> Advanced Cookie Manager. Can you point me to some tutorial that explains
> how to solve similar problems with one of the suggested tools? Please bear
> in mind, that I am just using Apache, not developing and no expert on the
> http protocol.

Start the Live HTTP Headers, it opens in separate window, then point your
browser to each of the links and check the Set-cookie header you get back
in the response. Is the value/name what you have expected?

Cookie Manager opens in its own window too. Find the lines for your
publicdomain.com and the 10.0.0.101/102 hosts (if any) and check the cookie
value and path by selecting the lines.