httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Please help Apache Segmentation fault
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 19:05:14 GMT

On 6 Jan 2013, at 17:11, Yehuda Katz wrote:

> It certainly looks like it could be a PHP problem. Did you try removing the PHP module
to see if the problem goes away? (You could run it as FastCGI or even traditional CGI in the
mean time.)

Yes, but it's happening at server shutdown.
That's bad, but shutdowns don't come out of the blue.
Why is the OP shutting down so many servers?
Is this something like ITK MPM that forks every hit?

If I had the source and were tasked with debugging it, I'd start
by looking at what it's trying to free, where it came from, etc:

#2  0xfddf5ca4 in free ()
#3  0xfcb2c160 in zend_hash_destroy ()

--
Nick Kew