httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Lopez Jarillo, Cesar" <cesar.lo...@t-systems.es>
Subject [users@httpd] ProxyPass directive with max parameter
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 14:53:31 GMT
Hello all

I'mt trying to use the max option configuring a ProxyPass directive, but it seems that it
has no effect. I'm testing with a new installation, so you will find that I am using a reduced
size for threads, childs, etc

I am using HTTP 2.2.23 with mpm worker. The most important configuration is here

<IfModule mpm_worker_module>

    StartServers          2

    MaxClients           15

    MinSpareThreads       5

    MaxSpareThreads      10

    ThreadsPerChild       5

    MaxRequestsPerChild   0

</IfModule>

ProxyPass /aaaa/speculative_map_mod.jpg http://vmwz437/aaaabbbb/speculative_map_mod.jpg max=1

I am using a large image in order to be sure that the test is real. I am running a test with
ab and checking the server-status, I can see this output

Srv

PID

Acc

CPU

SS

Req

Conn

Child

Slot

Client

VHost

Request

0-1

3280

0/16/16

1.36

0

0

0.0

178.61

178.61

192.168.131.69

vmwz436

GET /aaaa/speculative_map_mod.jpg HTTP/1.0

0-1

3280

0/16/16

1.33

1

0

0.0

178.61

178.61

192.168.131.69

vmwz436

GET /aaaa/speculative_map_mod.jpg HTTP/1.0

0-1

3280

0/19/19

1.38

0

0

0.0

189.78

189.78

192.168.131.69

vmwz436

GET /aaaa/speculative_map_mod.jpg HTTP/1.0

0-1

3280

0/16/16

1.34

1

0

0.0

178.61

178.61

192.168.131.69

vmwz436

GET /aaaa/speculative_map_mod.jpg HTTP/1.0

0-1

3280

0/15/15

1.30

2

0

0.0

167.45

167.45

192.168.131.69

vmwz436

GET /aaaa/speculative_map_mod.jpg HTTP/1.0

1-1

3281

0/16/16

1.40

0

0

0.0

178.61

178.61

192.168.131.69

vmwz436

GET /aaaa/speculative_map_mod.jpg HTTP/1.0

1-1

3281

0/17/17

1.39

1

0

0.0

178.61

178.61

192.168.131.69

vmwz436

GET /aaaa/speculative_map_mod.jpg HTTP/1.0

1-1

3281

0/16/16

1.41

0

0

0.0

178.61

178.61

192.168.131.69

vmwz436

GET /aaaa/speculative_map_mod.jpg HTTP/1.0

1-1

3281

0/17/17

1.35

2

0

0.0

167.45

167.45

192.168.131.69

vmwz436

GET /aaaa/speculative_map_mod.jpg HTTP/1.0

1-1

3281

0/16/16

1.37

1

0

0.0

178.61

178.61

192.168.131.69

vmwz436

GET /aaaa/speculative_map_mod.jpg HTTP/1.0

2-1

3325

0/8/14

0.64

0

0

0.0

89.31

156.29

192.168.131.69

vmwz436

GET /aaaa/speculative_map_mod.jpg HTTP/1.0

2-1

3325

0/9/15

0.66

0

0

0.0

100.47

167.45

192.168.131.69

vmwz436

GET /aaaa/speculative_map_mod.jpg HTTP/1.0

2-1

3325

0/8/13

0.63

1

0

0.0

89.31

145.12

192.168.131.69

vmwz436

GET /aaaa/speculative_map_mod.jpg HTTP/1.0

2-1

3325

0/9/15

0.68

0

0

0.0

100.47

167.45

194.179.95.227

vmwz436

GET /server-status HTTP/1.1

2-1

3325

0/8/14

0.61

1

0

0.0

89.31

156.29

192.168.131.69

vmwz436

GET /aaaa/speculative_map_mod.jpg HTTP/1.0

Could you confirm if the parameter max could work properly in ProxyPass directive please?

Thanks you very much in advance for your help

C├ęsar

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information.
Any unauthorized copying, use or distribution of this information is strictly
prohibited.