httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rose, John B" <jbr...@utk.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache httpd graphical monitor ?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 23:48:43 GMT
Is there a graphical monitoring tool for Apache httpd that is granular enough you can determine
if you need to change configuration settings, such as you need to change values for  MaxClients,
MinSpareServers, MaxRequestsPerChild, StartThreads,  etc.

Looking thru the list archives on MarkMail I am not seeing much.

I guess another way to ask, is there some sort of tuning application? An analogy might be
if you are fine tuning the engine in a race car and you hook it to monitoring devices and
you see the fuel is mixing too rich, the timing is off, etc Or medical monitoring devices,
etc.

Any equivalents for Apache?

Thanks