httpd-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Lee <ct...@ucensys.com>
Subject [users@httpd] index file
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 03:25:27 GMT
Hello All,

I am running Apache version 2.2.15 on Linux Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.3. I
am looking for I would like to add a default 'maintenance' web page that will display when
I am performing website updates. Could someone point me to technical documentation that will
show me how to do this?

Thank you in advance.

Chris