httpd-users mailing list archives

From kharp...@oreillyauto.com
Subject [users@httpd] ProxyPass optimization in 2.4 docs
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 19:02:14 GMT

Hey all,

I found the following blurp when reading this url:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/new_features_2_4.html
"The ProxyPass directive is now most optimally configured within a Location
or LocationMatch block, and offers a significant performance advantage over
the traditional two-parameter syntax when present in large numbers."

Should I take this to mean it's better to put each ProxyPass directive
inside a Location block in Apache 2.4?  Is there a more detailed write-up I
can read?

Thanks for any info.

Kyle Harper

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy
Act 18 USCS  2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately.
Thank you.