httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chau Pham <chaup...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Android device ID not show on access_log
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 00:50:12 GMT
No, it isn't a header, it's just general situation. I know that apache has a very exellence
way to wirte access log for client who use general computer or laptop/notepbook accessing
to apache server. in case user uses PC/notebook/laptop, apache writes unique IP address to
access_log, in case users uses Iphone/Ipad, apache writes IP address and Device IP to access_log,
this case every IPhone/Ipad have the same IP address but difference Device ID. In case user
uses Android, I wonder this case, apache write same IP address for every android and not write
Device ID. I guess there will be a way to configure apache to write Android Device ID to access_log
file.   > Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 07:37:25 -0500