httpd-users mailing list archives

From "benjiiiiii@gmail.com" <benjiii...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Sll session caching issue
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 15:46:47 GMT
Hi

We have configured a httpd server with openssl.
The issue main issue is that the site is really slow.

Using wireshark i've founded that the handshake are very frequently.
We use ssl session cache.

On the log we can see message like this
[debug] ssl_engine_io.c(1908): OpenSSL: I/O error, 5 bytes expected to read
on BIO#7fc270001340 [mem: 7fc28c006c73]
Following advice here
http://ldp.linux.no/HOWTO/Apache-WebDAV-LDAP-HOWTO/ssl.html
I tryed to run this

*openssl s_client -connect your.server.dom:443 -state  -reconnect*

When running this on my machine, the reconnection can not be done. And we
got this error
1616:error:1408E0F4:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_MESSAGE:unexpected
message:/SourceCache/OpenSSL098/OpenSSL098-35.1/src/ssl/s3_both.c:462:

But when running this command on the server itself
The re-connection is made 5 times as expected, and the session id is
correctly shown.

Do you have any advice to help find what happen?

--
Benjamin DREUX