httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Martin, Stanley G" <stanley.mar...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite Question
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 04:32:34 GMT
It didn't work.

It's obvious I subbed in some bogus names, but since I'm trapped behind a firewall and this
data isn't sensitive, my real URl is:

http://ckcftpa2/cmdbnew/assetdetail.php?server=Server1&cust=XXX

I want them to click on a link that has an href like this:

/cmdbnew/Server1/XXX

And redirects them to the first one.

Head getting flatter.

Thanks for the quick first response.

[cid:image001.gif@01CDE54B.3B6A1BD0]Stanley Martin
System Administrator | IM DCS US Wintel Server Team | Outsourcing Services

Capgemini "US" | KCSC Service Center
Tel.: (816) 347-7692 - Mob.: (816) 284-7415
www.capgemini.com<http://www.capgemini.com/>

777 NW Blue Pkwy
Lee's Summit, MO    64086
People matter, results count.