httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alex Chen <alex_c...@filemaker.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] httpd-ssl.conf and SSL directives
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 21:54:21 GMT
I want to start and stop Apache via a program so it does not conflict
with system Apache server, if any, and I want to remove private key
after Apache starts for obvious reason.
I know Apache starts itself and spawn child processes to serve the
requests, so the child process should have all the configuration read by
the parent process I think.
But I am not sure if there are cases where Apache need to reload the
configuration. (on SIGHUP,, SIGUSR1 or SIGUSR2 maybe?)