httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stormy <storm...@stormy.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Building Apache for Windows
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2012 16:49:22 GMT
At 03:20 PM 12/9/2012 +0000, Good Guy wrote:

>Somebody should take the responsibility to write the instructions clearly
>and succinctly (together with php)

Try a php mailing list?

>so that users can compile the source files for their own use.    I have
>been working on 2.2.23 for about a week to no avail.  Why can't it be as
>simple as "hello world" program?

Try Bill Gates?

Although I have to admit that a quick google for 'apache 2.2 windows' gives
me "About 9,240,000 results (0.27 seconds)" and at least the first ten
appear relevant.

As a last resort, change windows ==> *nix and experience the ease and joy
of a proper o/s.

Best - Paul
tired old sysadmin