httpd-users mailing list archives

From <oh...@cox.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Does Apache 'configure' command have a 'clean' option?
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 20:46:56 GMT
Hi,

I spent last night pulling my hair out because I was trying to build Apache, but I was trying
different 'configure' commands with different MPM configurations, and it seemed like when
I changed the parameters for configure, it was using old/previous parameters.

I was doing 'make clean' between attempts at running 'configure', but is there a command/option
for the 'configure' that makes it eliminate options from previous attempts?

I finally had to delete the entire 'httpd...' directory and untar the source again to "start
from scratch", but it seems like there must be a configure option that does that?

Jim