httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Mehler <dave.meh...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.2 authentication against a Mysql Database
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 00:47:24 GMT
Hello,

I'm wanting to set up Apache 2.2 to authenticate using either basic or
digest authentication whichever I decide to do, against a Mysql
Database. I am running Apache 2.2 and mysql 5.52.

Ive set up authentication using textfiles in the past now I am wanting
to utilize a database. I've been googling and not finding anything
clear specifically for Mysql on this process. If anyone has any
pointers please let me know, the docs kind of get me pointed right,
i.e. I think I have the right modules loaded, but getting the table
and provider right that's not happening.

If anyone has this working i'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
Dave.