httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ferdie Romero <ferdierom...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] This platform does not like uninstalled shares libraries
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:19:12 GMT
While compiling apache https we encountered the errors below in the make
step:

/usr/local/apache2.1120/httpd-2.2.22/srclib/apr/libtool --silent
--mode=link gcc -g -O2 -pthread -o htpasswd htpasswd.lo -lm
/usr/local/apache2.1120/httpd-2.2.22/srclib/pcre/libpcre.la/usr/local/apache2.1120/httpd-2.2.22/srclib/apr-util/
libaprutil-1.la/usr/local/apache2.1120/httpd-2.2.22/srclib/apr-util/xml/expat/
libexpat.la /usr/local/apache2.1120/httpd-2.2.22/srclib/apr/libapr-1.la-lrt
-lm -lpthread libtool: link: warning: this platform does not like
uninstalled shared libraries libtool: link: `htpasswd' will be relinked
during installation ld: Can't find dependent library "libapr-1.sl.4" Fatal
error.

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lrt. *** I
have the capability to make that library automatically link in when *** you
link to this library. But I can only do this if you have a *** shared
version of the library, which you do not appear to have *** because I did
check the linker path looking for a file starting *** with librt and none
of the candidates passed a file format test *** using a file magic. Last
file checked: /usr/lib/pa20_64/./librt.2

Hernandez, Godfrey D. 3:49 PM

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lrt. *** I
have the capability to make that library automatically link in when *** you
link to this library. But I can only do this if you have a *** shared
version of the library, which you do not appear to have *** because I did
check the linker path looking for a file starting *** with librt and none
of the candidates passed a file format test *** using a file magic. Last
file checked: /usr/lib/pa20_64/./librt.2

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lm. *** I
have the capability to make that library automatically link in when *** you
link to this library. But I can only do this if you have a *** shared
version of the library, which you do not appear to have *** because I did
check the linker path looking for a file starting *** with libm and none of
the candidates passed a file format test *** using a file magic. Last file
checked: /usr/lib/pa20_64/./libm.2

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lpthread. ***
I have the capability to make that library automatically link in when ***
you link to this library. But I can only do this if you have a *** shared
version of the library, which you do not appear to have *** because I did
check the linker path looking for a file starting *** with libpthread and
none of the candidates passed a file format test *** using a file magic.
Last file checked: /usr/lib/pa20_64/./libpthread.1

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lc. *** I
have the capability to make that library automatically link in when *** you
link to this library. But I can only do this if you have a *** shared
version of the library, which you do not appear to have *** because I did
check the linker path looking for a file starting *** with libc and none of
the candidates passed a file format test *** using a file magic. Last file
checked: /usr/lib/pa20_64/./libc.2 *** The inter-library dependencies that
have been dropped here will be *** automatically added whenever a program
is linked with this library *** or is declared to -dlopen it.

We can't seem to figure out the fix for this. Glad if someone can help us.

Thanks.