httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bhattacharya, Sudip" <sudip.bhattacha...@genpact.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Is there any way to encrypt/obfuscate apache conf files
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 08:21:53 GMT
Hi All,

Is there any way to obfuscate/encrypt conf files in Apache?

I have put my configuration entries in a separate config file, and am including it in the
main httpd.conf file.

My requirement is to encrypt/obfuscate only my custom conf file.

Regards,
Sudip

This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read,
copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure
or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify
the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing
it to a third person.