httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 403 Forbidden ...
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 21:51:52 GMT
Igor Cicimov wrote:
> So this is a different machine??? If you haven't set the wiki file permissions
> properly on the new server the access will not work no matter which version of
> apache you are using. Again, is there any wiki apache config file for the wiki
> directory?
> To start with compare the permissions of the wiki directory on the old and the
> new server and make sure they are identical.

Igor - you are missing some earlier information ... the site works perfectly
when 'directly' accessing the content, so permissions are not a problem! I have
now identified what IS different - don't understand why - but currently it looks
like have to manually rewrite every vhost file as 2.4 is simply not including
the 'DocumentRoot' value in the same way it is included on 2.2 :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL