httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 403 Forbidden ...
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 21:37:05 GMT
Ben Johnson wrote:
> Still, I'm not sure that this has anything to do with URL-rewriting.
> This seems related to path resolution in the PHP application (which
> mod_rewrite may influence, to be fair).
>
> This is why any developer that uses relative file paths in this way
> should be scorned, publicly. But that's here nor there.

http://evesham.uk.com/wiki/Life+In+Evesham is working ... :)

But now I need to work out how to get the 'generic' code I've been using for
years to work.

My rewrite rules are stored in a config file 'mod_rewrite.conf' which is loaded
in every vhost.d config file. To get this working I've copied all the code
directly into one of the vhost.conf files and then added the hard coded paths to
the re-write rules.

So now the question is "Is there something I can use to add the vhost path
automatically in the generic config file?"

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL