httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 403 Forbidden ...
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 21:19:20 GMT
Ben Johnson wrote:
> Most likely, the root of the problem is in how that /wiki location is
> defined. Did you define that location yourself? Or did you just install
> some off-the-shelf Wikimedia package for your OS?

This is making sense Ben - Thanks for the pointers

This is one of many 'bitweaver' based sites some of which have been running on a
number of Apache 2.2 machines for many years - without a problem. It's having
moved them to a new 2.4 based machine that is causing the problem!

But this all configured in the vhost.d files, so
RewriteBase: only valid in per-directory config files

I've avoided using .htaccess so far as I thought THAT was frond on? Am I going
to have to switch everything back to directory based, having spent a lot of time
stripping it on 2.2 :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL