httpd-users mailing list archives

From Good Guy <xfs...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Apache 2.4 for windows????
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 23:34:52 GMT
On 21/10/2012 09:23, Anton wrote:
> why are there no binaries at the *official* apache download site? Is
> there a reason for the delay ... I mean if apachelounge can build the
> binaries ... why can't he apache project itself. I always prefer to
> download products on their *official* site than on third party sites.
> Thanks Anton

Well it looks like they have stopped releasing Windo9ws binaries.  I
wanted 2.2.23 version and that too is not available from the official
site.  I have decided to compile the source myself for my
test/development machine.

I have not tried or used any of the the apachelounge binaries so can't
comment about the efficacy of them.

--
Good Guy
Website: http://mytaxsite.co.uk