httpd-users mailing list archives

From Adam Jaber <aja...@csc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SSLSessionCache - DSO Load Failed
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 07:29:41 GMT
Here is the output from the error_log:
[error] (20019)DSO load failed: Cannot create SSLSessionCache DBM file
`/usr/local/apache/conf/ssl/SessionCache'

Here is my entry in the conf file, which is also entered before the
virtual host, as stated in the documentation:
SSLSessionCache dbm:/usr/local/apache/conf/ssl/SessionCache

Here are the cache modules loaded:
LoadModule file_cache_module
/opt/freeware/lib/httpd/modules/mod_file_cache.so
LoadModule cache_module /opt/freeware/lib/httpd/modules/mod_cache.so
LoadModule disk_cache_module
/opt/freeware/lib/httpd/modules/mod_disk_cache.so

I tried touching SessionCache and setting open permissions on it, but when
I restart apache, the file gets deleted. Please assist with issue.

Thank you