httpd-users mailing list archives

From val john <valjohn1...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] public_html folder in chroot environment
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 05:05:35 GMT
Hi... guys

i have chroot sftp configured ,

so the chroot sftp users home dirctory path is
"/mnt/ftphome/chroot/username/home/username "

i need to expose chrooted users home directory via public_html folder using
,* userdir.conf *file.

This is my userdir.conf file that i crated , issue was its giving error,

*userdir.conf File*
=============

<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
        UserDir /mnt/ftphome/chroot/*/home/*/public_html
        UserDir disabled root

        <Directory /mnt/ftphome/chroot/*/home/*/public_html>
                AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit Indexes
                Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
IncludesNoExec
                <Limit GET POST OPTIONS>
                        Order allow,deny
                        Allow from all
                </Limit>
                <LimitExcept GET POST OPTIONS>
                        Order deny,allow
                        Deny from all
                </LimitExcept>
        </Directory>
</IfModule>

*Error*
=====

File does not exist: /mnt/ftphome/chroot/username/home/*
File does not exist: /mnt/ftphome/chroot/username/home/*

Seems like apache not getting username second time when using * character
,Can any expert  help me sort out this issue...

Thank You
John..