httpd-users mailing list archives

From Igor Cicimov <icici...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Rewritecond to check if a Cookie Exists
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 21:52:39 GMT
On 27/10/2012 3:08 AM, "Nguyen, Bao L" <bao.l.nguyen@intel.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> When our users hit the url https://domain.mycompany.com/app I would like
to write a rewrite rule to check for the existence of a SSO cookie called
MYSAPSSO2.  Basically, if the MYSAPSSO2 cookie is not there then it should
redirect users to a logon page to obtain the cookie.

> I added the below into httpd.conf:
>

>                 RewriteEngine on
>
>                 RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/app/?$
>
>                 RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !MYSAPSSO2=true

Whats true doing there??? This should be

RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !^MYSAPSSO2$

>                 RewriteRule /app https://domain.mycompany.com/logon
>

> However, Apache always do a  redirect does not matter if the MYSAPSSO2
exists or not.  It is probably because of my syntax in the " RewriteCond
%{HTTP_COOKIE} !MYSAPSSO2=true" statement.  Could somebody please help with
the syntax?