httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bhattacharya, Sudip" <sudip.bhattacha...@genpact.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to conditionally enable mod_deflate?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:44:35 GMT
Hi All,

I have a problem for which I am not able to find a solution.

I need to conditionally enable mod_deflate for clients who send a particular custom HTTP Request
Header.
Let's say this HTTP Request Header is like this:
IWANTGZIPDATA=true

Now my condition should be like this:

If IWANTGZIPDATA=true then
                Enable gzip
Else if IWANTGZIPDATA=false OR IWANTGZIPDATA is not present in request Then
                Disable gzip
End if.

Sudip Kumar Bhattacharya

This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read,
copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure
or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify
the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing
it to a third person.