httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Montague <m...@catseye.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RewriteCond - Multiple matches
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:46:53 GMT
On October 15, 2012 7:16 , andy <andy@andycrichton.co.uk> wrote:
> I am having a problem which I believe is related to greedy matching.
>
> Header on the way in
>
> MY-HEADER: interesting_1,something_else,interesting_2,interesting_3
>
> and I want to set an environment variable then use mod_headers to
> replace it with
>
> MY-HEADER: interesting_1,interesting_2,interesting_3
>
> Whatever I try I only appear to get the first or last instance matched
> and was expecting to be able to build my output from %1,%2,%3 in a
> RewriteRule right after the RewriteCond.

The first thing I suggest is to examine the regular expression you are
using to see if you have an error in it.  If you post the relevant
configuration directives here, list members can have a look at them.  Be
sure to include which version of Apache HTTP Server you are using.

--
   Mark Montague
   mark@catseye.org