httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Anthony J. Biacco" <abia...@formatdynamics.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Redirect subdirectory to another virtualhost on Apache??
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:56:56 GMT
Does app_test = galaxy_qa in this example??

If it does, the error doesn’t make much sense in your problem as a Redirect only requires
the mod_alias module to be enabled.

But if galaxy_qa != app_test then you got a problem somewhere else where you’re trying to
do a ProxyPass/ProxyPassReverse for a path without enabling the mod_proxy and mod_proxy_http
modules.

-Tony

Manager, IT Operations

Format Dynamics, Inc.