httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nguyen, Bao L" <bao.l.ngu...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Rewritecond to check if a Cookie Exists
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 23:28:29 GMT
Thanks Cicimov!

Bao Nguyen
Intel Corp - SAP Integration Engineering
916-356-7153

From: Igor Cicimov [mailto:icicimov@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 2:53 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Rewritecond to check if a Cookie Exists

On 27/10/2012 3:08 AM, "Nguyen, Bao L" <bao.l.nguyen@intel.com<mailto:bao.l.nguyen@intel.com>>
wrote:

> Hello,
>

> When our users hit the url https://domain.mycompany.com/app I would like to write a rewrite
rule to check for the existence of a SSO cookie called MYSAPSSO2.  Basically, if the MYSAPSSO2
cookie is not there then it should redirect users to a logon page to obtain the cookie.

> I added the below into httpd.conf:
>

>                 RewriteEngine on
>
>                 RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/app/?$
>
>                 RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !MYSAPSSO2=true

Whats true doing there??? This should be

RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !^MYSAPSSO2$

>                 RewriteRule /app https://domain.mycompany.com/logon
>

> However, Apache always do a  redirect does not matter if the MYSAPSSO2 exists or not.
 It is probably because of my syntax in the " RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !MYSAPSSO2=true"
statement.  Could somebody please help with the syntax?