httpd-users mailing list archives

From Regev Ayelet <Ayelet.Re...@comverse.com>
Subject [users@httpd] availability of httpd 2.0.65
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2012 13:56:20 GMT
Hi All,

According to apache.org , httpd 2.0.65 suppose to be released during September.
Does anyone have updates on this issue?
I tried to install the patch, but my security system still claim there is a security bug...

Ayelet Regev-Dabah
System Software Platform TL
Comverse
Office: +972 3 6459362
ayelet.regev@comverse.com<mailto:shahar.biron@comverse.com>
www.comverse.com<http://www.comverse.com/>

"This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes
proprietary information of Comverse Technology or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of
this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact
us by e-mailing to: security@comverse.com. Thank You."