httpd-users mailing list archives

From Serge Fonville <serge.fonvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Need tips on compiling Apache
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:34:24 GMT
Hi,

A few questions:
* Are the same libraries available on both servers
* Are the servers the same platform (OS/Architecture)
* What files did you copy(config/libaries/binary)
* Is the directory structure the same on both servers

HTH

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

Convince Microsoft!
They need to add TRUNCATE PARTITION in SQL Server
https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/417926/truncate-partition-of-partitioned-table