httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] OpenSSL version in Apache 2.2.23
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 13:47:53 GMT
On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Görkem Durğüt <gdurgut@bkm.com.tr> wrote:
> Actually, I was talking about the official release existing in Apache Http Server Project
(Win32 Binary including OpenSSL 0.9.8t (MSI Installer): httpd-2.2.23-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8t.msi).

> Current apache version is 2.2.22, and OpenSSL version is 0.9.8t. What I need is to upgrade
OpenSSL to OpenSSL to 0.9.8v. Upgrading apache to 2.2.23 is optional. The problem is I cannot
find an official installation package or patch in Apache Website. Although this OpenSSL version
has vulnerabilities and a new build for Apache is released, latest version of OpenSSL have
not been included.

> Server: Windows Server 2003 32-bit
> Apache: 2.2.22 including OpenSSL 0.9.8t

The official packages are source code, everything else is a
contribution for convenience.  Some third-party websites (e.g.
apachelounge) might have a build for you.