httpd-users mailing list archives

From Satya Prakash Prasad <satyaprakash.pra...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] WAMP SSO
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 03:44:07 GMT
I am having WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL and PHP) on a web server. The
box is available within our organization network only.

I need to implement SSO (Single Sign On) for a tool to be launched for
people of our organization only. The tool should be able to detect
which intranet user is visiting our site automatically instead of
promptly asking organization n/w username / password. I am not sure
how to implement that both at Apache and back end code side (PHP
script) - such that a PHP script should be able to detect the 'USER'
at least. Note if I can avail the 'USRE' details I can do LDAP
validation to authenticate this user.

Please help me out to understand how to setup Apache for the above
functionality?

Regards,
Prakash