httpd-users mailing list archives

From Görkem Durğüt <gdur...@bkm.com.tr>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] OpenSSL version in Apache 2.2.23
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 08:05:57 GMT
Hi,

I was talking about the "binary" files for Windows published in Apahce.Org website. You can
check the files in the link below. I have seen the 2.2.23 binary installation files fow Windows
in this page including the OpenSSL-0.9.8t as I have stated in previous e-mail. It is interesting
that I cannot see this binary package anymore. You may see other similar files, eg. for 2.0.64
version.

http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi

Regards,
Gorkem

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Covener [mailto:covener@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 4:48 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] OpenSSL version in Apache 2.2.23

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Görkem Durğüt <gdurgut@bkm.com.tr> wrote:
> Actually, I was talking about the official release existing in Apache Http Server Project
(Win32 Binary including OpenSSL 0.9.8t (MSI Installer): httpd-2.2.23-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8t.msi).

> Current apache version is 2.2.22, and OpenSSL version is 0.9.8t. What I need is to upgrade
OpenSSL to OpenSSL to 0.9.8v. Upgrading apache to 2.2.23 is optional. The problem is I cannot
find an official installation package or patch in Apache Website. Although this OpenSSL version
has vulnerabilities and a new build for Apache is released, latest version of OpenSSL have
not been included.

> Server: Windows Server 2003 32-bit
> Apache: 2.2.22 including OpenSSL 0.9.8t

The official packages are source code, everything else is a contribution for convenience.
 Some third-party websites (e.g.
apachelounge) might have a build for you.