httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Wang <aw...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] OpenSSL version in Apache 2.2.23
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:51:07 GMT
On 09/27/2012 05:47 AM, Eric Covener wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:05 AM, Görkem Durğüt <gdurgut@bkm.com.tr> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was talking about the "binary" files for Windows published in Apahce.Org website.
You can check the files in the link below. I have seen the 2.2.23 binary installation files
fow Windows in this page including the OpenSSL-0.9.8t as I have stated in previous e-mail.
It is interesting that I cannot see this binary package anymore. You may see other similar
files, eg. for 2.0.64 version.

>> http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi
> Me too.

I also noticed that the windows formatted zip is no longer listed
(previous link was for 2.2.23 bundle was dead).
Is there a change in policy to no longer provide the windows
source/binaries?