httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marten Lehmann <lehm...@cnm.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_extract_forwarded or mod_rpaf for Apache 2.2/2.4?
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 21:02:11 GMT
Unfortunately,

none of the backports and forks at freshports.org, people.apache.org or
gist.github.com worked. They were all based on an early alpha version of
apache httpd 2.3 which was neither compatible with current versions of
2.2 nor 2.4.

So after hours of wasting time while trying to adjust the backports to
create a real working one for httpd 2.2, I decided to move to httpd 2.4.