httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to debug 70014 and 70007 errors
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 15:32:12 GMT
Hi Ivan,

On 03.08.2012 17:23, ivan Gouin wrote:
> Here's what i see on the tcpdump:
>
> Got a TCP connect  3-way handshake. (SYN/SYN-ACK/ACK)
> Got 7 POST request who got a return code 200
>
> After the 7 POST, got a [ FIN, ACK] from th server.
> Then RST from the server
>
> Then the 8th request who goes in time out
>
> Is there some kind of timeout in a tcp keep alive?

Your information is a bit to short. AFAIR we have three communication
nodes, client, proxy and origin server. In addition there was a timeout
happening suspected.

Your info on packets doesn't contain enough about who is communicating
("return code 200", "the server") not about the timing (what time
intervals are between packets.

Regards,

Rainer